Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Beach Shoot and Mermaid Makeup.

Sunday:
I shot swimsuit with Michael D. Dunn today and worked with Leigh Dennison today as well. The weather was a little windy, like on Saturday, but much, much warmer. It didn't sting as much when I got in the water, haha. Here are a couple shots:









Deff an amazing photographer. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to edit, haha.


































Tues:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO AMANDA STEVENS!
She came over and I did her makeup before her date with her husband.
I kept it nice and simple, but very sexy.










 I was also on our social networking site for military S.O's and one of the girls suggested that the bestie (Ericka Krystle) and I try a look inspired by a Mermaid. Check out her rendition also. Click her name and you'll be taken to her blog. This one's for you, Kace Wagner!


























I hope you enjoyed. That's all for now. I'm off to bed. *scrubs Mermaid makeup off*
Vivaciously Yours,

1 comment: